Professional Year Program
Overseas born, locally qualified but struggling to get your first job? Need to improve your interview skills? Looking for the experience and knowledge to secure your first role in Australia? Then the Professional Year could be right for you! Professional Year (PY) Programs are gazetted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) to address Australia’s skills shortage through enhancing the employability of recent international graduates in specific professions.
The Professional Year course integrates specialised business communication and business culture training with career skills development. It includes an invaluable internship within the student’s nominated profession, allowing them to develop relevant Australian work experience.
Upon completion of the Professional Year Program, qualifying candidates may also be eligible to receive points towards their permanent residency under the Skilled Migration pathway.
We are the leading professional year program agents for (Performance Education, Navitas, Monash Professional Pathways, ECA). Getting enrolled students throughout the year in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide:
- Australian Computer Society (ACS) IT Professional Year Program
- Accounting (SMIPA) Professional Year Program
Other Professional Year Benefits
- FREE MYOB and Excel Training
- REE IELTS Test Preparation
- Guaranteed Monthly Intakes with a choice of 6 study days – they NEVER cancel an intake!
- Flexible payment options at no extra cost to you